Wood Working Finisher
San Antonio, TX 78217 | Full-Time
Wood Production Finisher Wanted -
- This Position is for Finishes on Wood and Iron entry doors. Must be able to load/unload doors in warehouse. Candidate will be sanding down doors, taping off glass, applying sand sealer, top coating, and make ready for install. Candidate also must use gravity spray gun.
- $13-$15 (MUST HAVE EXACT EXPERIENCE)
- Monday - Friday 7 am to 3:30/5:00 pm.
- Need to pass background check, drug test and insurance screening.
- Attention to detail a must.
- Be prepared to take a measuring test with tape measure.
- Experienced in sanding wood doors for finish dept. skills will include:
- Must have experience; Taping off Glass, sanding door, staining door, apply sanding sealer, sand sanding sealer, final top coat, & make ready for install.
- Experienced painting with airless & gravity spray gun.
- Valid driver license
- Heavy Lifting required up to 100lbs.
- Dependable Able to work in production environment
- Work clean and organized
- Able to follow instructions exactly
- Able to work unsupervised
- Quality focused individual
- Able to meet deadlines and stay ahead of schedule
- Experienced in Preparing (sanding) Wood & Iron Doors for Finish.
- Experienced with finishing and touch up and repair on solid wood, veneer & Iron doors
- Experienced with touch up finishes on job site and in customers homes.
- Experienced with spray and brush applications.