San Antonio, TX 78216
Job Title: Sales Manager
San Antonio, TX
A leading custom flooring manufacturer is looking to add a Sales Manager to the Team.
- Excellent Company!
- Excellent career opportunity!
- Excellent benefits!
FirstOption Staffing exists to help people build better lives and we sincerely appreciate your interest in joining our team. We provide staffing services and opportunities that make a real difference in the lives of those we serve. Our values reflect who we are as people and guide everything we do. Every member of the FirstOption Staffing Team is passionate about and committed to excellence in all we do.
Are you ready to join a team who is committed to delivering world-class services to our valued clients? Do you believe that anything worth doing is worth doing right? Would you thrive in a work environment that encourages and supports you in realizing your full potential? Are you a hard worker, dependable, punctual and someone who does whatever is needed to get the job done? FirstOption Staffing is a place where a person’s talents and hard work are valued, so if you answered YES to the questions above, we would like to talk with you.
Primary Responsibilities include, but MAY NOT BE limited to:
- Manage, mentor, and lead sales team members
- Prepare and lead weekly sales meetings
- Develop monthly, quarterly, and annual sales plans
- Pursue new sales opportunities, gather inbound leads, and follow-up calls/meetings
- Establish sales territories and manage sales distribution
- Recruit, interview, train, and on-board new sales representatives
- Research customer needs and requirements; implement new ideas/strategies to generate
- interest in sales
- Meet and strive to exceed sales quotas
- Interact with sales representatives, team leaders/managers, and executives to evaluate sales strategy results.
- Develop and implement strategies to bring in new business
- Follow-up on potential sales leads
- Analyze sales data and recommend changes or improvements for better customer satisfaction and future revenue.
- 10 years of previous experience in sales.
- 2+ years of management experience.
- Demonstrated and proven sales results.
Experience leading a sales team
- Experience using CRM to manage and forecast sales opportunities
- Strong analytical skills to identify trends and patterns
- Strong communication skills in written, verbal and presentation
- Experience in the B2B Flooring Industry
- Understanding of wood and flooring
- Familiarity with Salesforce CRM
- Existing relationships in flooring industry
Compensation & Benefits:
FirstOption Staffing offers competitive wages and attractive benefits for our full-time regular employees. We also offer genuine respect and appreciation for our team members who demonstrate loyalty, work ethic and dependability.
FirstOption Staffing is an equal opportunity employer which includes protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.