Sales Account Manager (TX Oil & Gas)
Houston, TX 77036
Job Title Sales Account Manager (TX Oil & Gas)
San Antonio, TX
FirstOption Staffing exists to help people build better lives and we sincerely appreciate your interest in joining our team. We provide staffing services and opportunities that make a real difference in the lives of those we serve. Our values reflect who we are as people and guide everything we do. Every member of the FirstOption Staffing Team is passionate about and committed to excellence in all we do.
Are you ready to join a team who is committed to delivering world-class services to our valued clients? Do you believe that anything worth doing is worth doing right? Would you thrive in a work environment that encourages and supports you in realizing your full potential? Are you a hard worker, dependable, punctual and someone who does whatever is needed to get the job done? FirstOption Staffing is a place where a person’s talents and hard work are valued, so if you answered YES to the questions above, we would like to talk with you.
Primary Responsibilities include, but MAY NOT BE limited to:
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers
- Build new and strengthen existing customer relationships
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and
- Communicate clearly the progress of daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external customers
- Identify and grow opportunities within a territory and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
- Active involvement in finalizing proposals
- Active involvement in transferring orders received into internal sales orders
- Ensure that orders are processed and transferred to Program Management
- MUST be in Houston area
- Minimum 4-year technical degree.
- Minimum 10 years automotive and or machine tools experience
- Minimum 5 years of machine tool experience within the oil and gas industry.
- Proven account management or other relevant experience with a focus on oil and gas industry.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Microsoft Office Product application capability (specifically Word, Excel, Power point and Project)
- ISO 9001 and ISO 14001
- Able to travel in the US and abroad
Compensation & Benefits:
- Salary: $100,000 - $120,000.00 (based on knowledge and experience)
- Bonus Potential: (based on Order Intake)
- Competitive benefit package
- Auto Allowance
FirstOption Staffing offers competitive wages and attractive benefits for our full-time regular employees. We also offer genuine respect and appreciation for our team members who demonstrate loyalty, work ethic and dependability.
FirstOption Staffing is an equal opportunity employer which includes protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.