San Antonio, TX 78202 | Temporary
- Assist supervisor in gage and fixture transactions.
- Inspect raw material, feedstock, and parts with precision measuring tools for dimensional and visual requirement as laid in the work instruction and or as instructed by supervisor.
- Feeding raw material or parts to semi- automated and fully automated machines.
- Read, record and interpret data of instruments, machines, pumps, tanks etc. and make corrective adjustments as told by supervisors.
- Follow safety procedures and company policies for equipment operations.
- Assist supervisor/team leader to setup the production/Quality/Lab equipment and supplies before executing the job orders.
- Maintain the work area clean, safe and organized.
Teamwork and communication skills
Attention to detail
- Operate production/quality/lab equipment safely and effectively for production process.
- Work from both verbal and written instruction of contact supervisor, standard procedures, quality plan, work instruction, batch sheet, work order and loading sheet.