QC Inspector Industrial Metal Manufacturing
$13-$16 Seguin, TX 78155
• QC Inspector
FirstOption Staffing exists to help people build better lives and we sincerely appreciate your interest in joining our team. We provide staffing services and opportunities that make a real difference in the lives of those we serve. Our values reflect who we are as people and guide everything we do. Every member of the FirstOption Staffing Team is passionate about and committed to excellence in all we do.
Are you ready to join a team who is committed to delivering world-class services to our valued clients? Do you believe that anything worth doing is worth doing right? Would you thrive in a work environment that encourages and supports you in realizing your full potential? Are you a hard worker, dependable, punctual and someone who does whatever is needed to get the job done? FirstOption Staffing is a place where a person’s talents and hard work are valued, so if you answered YES to the questions above, we would like to talk with you.
• Using hands and arms in handling, installing, positioning, and moving materials, and manipulating things
• Performing physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as standing, climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping and handling of materials
• Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources
• Identifying information by categorizing, estimating, recognizing differences or similarities, and detecting changes in circumstances or events
• Inspection of specialized material prior to Pre Fab
• Document all non-conforming raw material and advise purchasing via an NCR (Non-Conformance Report)
• Seeing that all control plans and job routers are being filled out correctly
• Document and disposition all non-conforming product internally
• Document and disposition all non-conforming product returned from customers. Confer and resolve problems as to why and send results to customers
• Control and document all measuring equipment is accurate and in good working condition
• Make direct contact with upper management, supervisors, engineering and lead men for all departments and all shifts
• Audit parts being produced by outside sources (Gustav, Jayco, and New Process) documenting and insuring all tag numbers, part numbers and totals are being met
• Steel toe shoes
• Written Comprehension: The ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing
• Information Ordering: The ability to arrange things or actions in a certain order or pattern according to a specific rule or set of rules (e.g., patterns of numbers, letters, words, pictures, mathematical operations)
• Visualization: The ability to imagine how something will look after it is moved around or when its parts are moved or rearranged
• Manual Dexterity: The ability to quickly move your hand, your hand together with your arm, or your two hands to grasp, manipulate, or assemble objects
• Monday - Friday 7:00am - 3:00pm
• $13.00 - $16.00
Compensation & Benefits:
FirstOption Staffing offers competitive wages and attractive benefits for our full-time regular employees. We also offer genuine respect and appreciation for our team members who demonstrate loyalty, work ethic and dependability.
FirstOption Staffing is an equal opportunity employer which includes protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.