San Antonio, TX | Full-Time
Job Title: Production Worker
Duties include, but are not limited to, ordering packaging for scheduled production runs, setting up production packaging equipment for production runs, coordinating line personnel activities for most efficient operation of assigned production lines. Duties also include ensuring overall product quality, proper documentation for all company programs and any other duties assigned by Production management personnel.
- Six months of previous machine operator experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Must be able to read and write in English and fill out relevant work documents.
- High School diploma or G.E.D equivalent, preferred.
- Must be able to lift and stack up to 50 pounds repeatedly.
- Carry/load up to 50 pound bags without mechanical assistance.
- Must be able to climb stairs and ladders.
- Positive work attitude.
- Team player.
- Must be able to work overtime with/without notice as necessary.