San Antonio, TX | Full-Time
Duties include, but are not limited to, verifying pre-weighed ingredients to batch cards, dumping ingredients or mix into mixers, pre-weighing ingredients, cleaning mixing equipment or Zone 2 areas/equipment. May be required to look up ingredient location to obtain ingredients, process formulas on the SAP system and transport pre-weighs to assigned mixers. Hose hook-up on the 5th floor and other duties assigned by Production management personnel may be required with this position. This position may require overtime as needed.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.48 /hour
- Six months of previous machine operator experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Must be able to read and write in English and fill out relevant work documents.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. equivalent.
- Must be able to lift and stack up to 50 pounds repeatedly.
- Carry/load up to 50 pound bags without mechanical assistance.
- Must be able to climb stairs and ladders.
- Positive work attitude.
- Must be able to work overtime with / without notice as necessary.