Metal Injection Molding Team Lead
14.00 San Antonio, TX 78226
San Antonio, TX
-Looking for a long-term career and not just a job?
-Looking for competitive pay/benefits and excellent growth potential?
-Looking for a company committed to your professional development?
If so, continue reading…
FirstOption Staffing exists to help people build better lives and we sincerely appreciate your interest in joining our team. We provide staffing services and opportunities that make a real difference in the lives of those we serve. Our values reflect who we are as people and guide everything we do. Every member of the FirstOption Staffing Team is passionate about and committed to excellence in all we do.
Here’s what we’re looking for…
- Injection molding work experience
- Professional (appearance, dependability, punctuality, etc.)
- Experienced with inspiring and leading others
- Work ethic
- High moral character
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Primary Responsibilities include, but MAY NOT BE limited to:
- Leads the compounding process to ensure that all products/services the company provides meet both external and internal requirements.
- Leads the debinding and sintering process.
- Leads personnel engaged in production, material inspection and testing activities to ensure continuous control over materials, facilities and products.
- Troubleshoots and Problem Solves in cases when any deviation in the process is observed.
- Coordinates Production planning department to ensure that compounding, molding and sintering production plans are strictly adhered to and right process is followed.
- Monitor and ensure the job changeovers are done as per the plan.
- Ensure all set parameter for the process is as per requirement.
- Ensuring quality of the parts with respect to properties and aesthetic quality.
- Monitor SPC charts for green weight of all the parts.
- Hourly production and material handling should be maintained.
- Documentation work as per the QMS TS 16949: 2002 standard.
- Maintains and monitors the departmental objective (MOP's and CIP's) when required to meet objectives.
- Promotes safety and proper operating procedures within the department.
- Practices and maintains the 6S activity in the department.
- Provide the necessary support for Production and Engineering department for development of new parts.
Compensation & Benefits:
FirstOption Staffing offers competitive wages and attractive benefits for our full-time regular employees. We also offer genuine respect and appreciation for our team members who demonstrate loyalty, work ethic and dependability.
FirstOption Staffing is an equal opportunity employer which includes protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.