Manufacturing / Assembly
San Antonio, TX 78226
Job Title: Manufacturing / Assembly
San Antonio, TX
-Looking for a long-term career and not just a job?
-Looking for competitive pay/benefits and excellent growth potential?
-Looking for a company committed to your professional development?
If so, continue reading…
FirstOption Staffing exists to help people build better lives and we sincerely appreciate your interest in joining our team. We provide staffing services and opportunities that make a real difference in the lives of those we serve. Our values reflect who we are as people and guide everything we do. Every member of the FirstOption Staffing Team is passionate about and committed to excellence in all we do.
Are you ready to join a team who is committed to delivering world-class services to our valued clients? Do you believe that anything worth doing is worth doing right? Would you thrive in a work environment that encourages and supports you in realizing your full potential? Are you a hard worker, dependable, punctual and someone who does whatever is needed to get the job done? FirstOption Staffing is a place where a person’s talents and hard work are valued, so if you answered YES to the questions above, we would like to talk with you.
Primary Responsibilities include, but MAY NOT BE limited to:
- Operate production/quality/lab equipment safely and effectively for production process.
- Inspect raw material, feedstock, and parts with precision measuring tools for dimensional and visual requirement as laid in the work instruction and or as instructed by supervisor.
- Work from both verbal and written instruction of contact supervisor, standard procedures, quality plan, work instruction, batch sheet, work order and loading sheets.
- Feeding raw material or parts to semi- automated and fully automated machines.
- Read, record and interpret data of instruments, machines, pumps, tanks etc and make corrective adjustments as told by supervisors.
- Operate material transfer equipment (Fork lift, trucks, trolleys and totes etc…) safely to transfer material (Products, raw material, maintenance supplies etc…) between departments.
- Perform regular equipment maintenance to ensure production capacity and quality.
- Assist supervisor in gage and fixture transactions.
- Follow safety procedures and company policies for equipment operations.
- Perform periodic quality checks on the products as per the given work instruction and standard operating procedure to ensure product quality.
- Assist supervisor/team leader to setup the production/Quality/Lab equipment and supplies before executing the job orders.
- Identify and report unsafe operations to supervisor immediately.
- Maintain the work area clean, safe and organized.
- Wear personal protection equipment as indicated in the work instruction, standard operating procedure and or directed by supervisor/manager.
2ND , Monday to Friday, 2:00PM – 10:30PM
3RD , Monday to Friday, 10:00PM – 6:30AM
Pay rate: 2nd Shift ; $10.50/HR
3rd Shift; $10.75/HR
- Analytical skills
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Attention to detail
Compensation & Benefits:
FirstOption Staffing offers competitive wages and attractive benefits for our full-time regular employees. We also offer genuine respect and appreciation for our team members who demonstrate loyalty, work ethic and dependability.
FirstOption Staffing is an equal opportunity employer which includes protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.