Mail Insert Operator
8918 Tesoro San Antonio, TX 78217 | Temporary
Job Title: Mail Insert Operator
San Antonio, TX
FirstOption Staffing exists to help people build better lives and we sincerely appreciate your interest in joining our team. We provide staffing services and opportunities that make a real difference in the lives of those we serve. Our values reflect who we are as people and guide everything we do. Every member of the FirstOption Staffing Team is passionate about and committed to excellence in all we do.
Are you ready to join a team who is committed to delivering world-class services to our valued clients? Do you believe that anything worth doing is worth doing right? Would you thrive in a work environment that encourages and supports you in realizing your full potential? Are you a hard worker, dependable, punctual and someone who does whatever is needed to get the job done? FirstOption Staffing is a place where a person’s talents and hard work are valued, so if you answered YES to the questions above, we would like to talk with you.
Primary Responsibilities include, but MAY NOT BE limited to:
- Operate, adjust, maintain and troubleshoot mail inserting machine.
- Manage time effectively in order to meet client deadlines in an efficient fashion.
- Product consistent work product throughout the entire work day.
- Show initiative in effective, accurate and efficient operation of inserter machine with little supervision.
- Maintain daily log to include machine down-time.
- Produce expected production goals.
- Insure accuracy of mailings.
- Assist in other areas of production as needed.
- Train other Mail Insert Operators as needed.
- Work cooperatively with mail sorter, cutter, and other staff.
- Report machine stoppage and/or problems immediately to appropriate technician for quick repair as well as to the President.
- Maintain orderly and safe working area and follow all safety procedures.
- Work overtime and weekends as needed.
- Other job duties and assigned.
Hours of Work:
General working hours are from 8:00 to 5:00 pm.
Overtime is mandatory when requested by the Director. Overtime must be approved in advance by the Director.
Employees may be asked to arrive as early as 5:00am and stay as late as necessary to meet company deadlines.
- One year prior inserter operator experience preferred, but not required.
- Ability to maintain, troubleshoot, supply, adjust and operate inserting machines is required.
- Passion for accuracy, organization, and attention to detail.
- Must be able to work cooperatively with other staff and the President.
- Ability to meet firm deadlines.
- Ability to work independently, under one’s own initiative, with little direct supervision.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in reviewing, managing, and revising data.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Compensation & Benefits:
FirstOption Staffing offers competitive wages and attractive benefits for our full-time regular employees. We also offer genuine respect and appreciation for our team members who demonstrate loyalty, work ethic and dependability.
FirstOption Staffing is an equal opportunity employer which includes protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.