Internal Logistics Night Shift
San Antonio, TX 78202 | Temporary
POSITION DESCRIPTION - Fork Lift Driver
Position must ensure that all welding lines are equipped with the necessary parts in order to continue production at all times. Ensures that all welding lines are functional and helps prevent shutdowns of lines.
1. Checking and inspecting forklifts.
2. Checking and pulling stock.
3. Recognizes when stock is needed.
4. Responsible for shipping finished goods.
5. Picks and pulls finished goods totes for non SPD orders.
6. Moves empty racks to weld cells and finished goods to SPD line.
7. Responsible for unloading trucks in receiving.
8. Cleaning of your work area and 5-S program.
9. All employees are responsible for wearing all the required Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) necessary for the tasks they are performing and/or the location of the building they are located in.
10. Follow all ISO 14001 and TS16949 standards, compliance with quality standards at all times.
11. Other job duties as assigned.