Experienced Sit Down Forklift Order Selector Wanted
San Antonio, TX 78217
Sit Down Forklift Operator Wanted - Great Company, Northeast San Antonio
looking for an experienced responsible sit down forklift operator that can pick orders and also help load and unload by hand when necessary 30% of the time with items occasionally being up to 60-75 lbs. Will also be responsible for doing cycle counts, cleaning and organizing warehouse, and customer service with business clients. Sometimes the warehouse is busy, sometimes it's slow. Candidate needs to be okay with cleaning and organizing the warehouse when times are slow. Not beneath sweeping or wiping down shelving. This is a smaller warehouse with about 6-7 people working per shift. Candidate will be very responsible for their position so attendance is a must.
- Prefers 3 - 4 years of recent forklift experience
- Must be able to pass forklift test. Those who take 5 minutes to grab a palette off a level 2 or 3 shelf will not be considered.
- Good job tenure
- Must be okay and able to do some heavy lifting involved up to 75 lbs.
- Must be able to work alone pulling orders quickly and consistently without being micromanaged
- Warehouse person needs to have a sense of urgency.
- Near perfect attendance is required. You will be joining a team of warehouse workers that very seldom miss work if at all.
- Prefer people with good customer service skills. Candidate must be okay with interacting with customers.
- Experience with a cherry picker or RF Scanner is a huge plus! Not required. But you must be able to learn how to use them.
- Must not be afraid of heights, due to pulling orders on level 3 - 5 shelving.
- Candidates must have a resume to be considered
- Must be able to pass drug screen immediately and must be able to pass background check. No violent or theft charges of any kind.
Future Company Benefits:
Company can offer medical benefits, 401k, sick leave, vacation leave, and profit sharing. These perks are not offered immediately.
– Sometimes you may be asked to cover for someone and go in from 8am-5pm (rare)
Northeast (near our office) Perrin Creek area – I35 / 410
$12 per hour - pay increases possible, but not until at least after 3 months.