San Antonio, TX 78202 | Temporary
1. Receive and schedule service calls
2. Distribute service calls via XORA
3. Verify technicians take appropriate tools, parts etc. For each job.
4. Notify customers to update on service call progress and or rescheduling service calls due to back log
5. Submit daily schedule to Service Manager for evaluation
6. Track technicians progress using XORA.
7. Make certain paperwork is turned in correctly and closed out daily.
8. Coordinate with parts department on ordering of parts for service orders. Verify with customers on shipment options for parts.
9. Update Service Manager with any customer complaints and or call backs.
10. Keep track of vehicle maintenance.
11. Schedule vehicle inventory once a week.
12. Insure technicians are ready for the next business day and have all parts and tools ready when available.
13. Responsible for having technicians on the road no later than 8: 15A.M.
14. Other responsibilities may be necessary as needed.
High school or GED
2+yrs related experience
Must have valid DL and reliable transportation.