CDL Class A Driver
San Antonio, TX 78219
Job Title: CDL Class Driver
San Antonio, TX
-Looking for a long-term job opportunity with a great company?
-Looking for competitive pay/benefits?
-Looking to be home in your own bed at night?
-Experienced in driving a manual transmission?
If so, continue reading…
FirstOption Staffing exists to help people build better lives and we sincerely appreciate your interest in joining our team. We provide staffing services and opportunities that make a real difference in the lives of those we serve. Our values reflect who we are as people and guide everything we do. Every member of the FirstOption Staffing Team is passionate about and committed to excellence in all we do.
Are you ready to join a team who is committed to delivering world-class services to our valued clients? Do you believe that anything worth doing is worth doing right? Would you thrive in a work environment that encourages and supports you in realizing your full potential? Are you a hard worker, dependable, punctual and someone who does whatever is needed to get the job done? FirstOption Staffing is a place where a person’s talents and hard work are valued, so if you answered YES to the questions above, we would like to talk with you.
Tractor Trailer Company on the Southeast side of San Antonio is looking for a Yard Maintenance / CDL Driver to add to the Team.
Primary Responsibilities include, but MAY NOT BE limited to:
- To ensure that any given trailer is secured and available for delivery on various branch lots.
- Move and organize trailers on designated lots.
- Receive returned trailers at branch office and move them to appropriate lots.
- Keep Yard maintained and organized.
- Secure vehicle for shipping.
- Report equipment that is inoperable, missing, or loaded improperly
- Delivering / dropping off client trailers.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Working hours: Monday through Friday 7:00am - 4:30pm
- Must possess a valid CDL Class A license
- Must be able to drive a manual transmission.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Must have experience operating a semi-tractor with a yard spotter.
- Must have the ability to move trailers in and out of tight areas.
- Daily communication with branch GM and salespeople required.
- Communicates with customers & vendors concerning minor repairs, deliveries, and pickups.
Compensation & Benefits:
FirstOption Staffing offers competitive wages and attractive benefits for our full-time regular employees. We also offer genuine respect and appreciation for our team members who demonstrate loyalty, work ethic and dependability.
FirstOption Staffing is an equal opportunity employer which includes protected veterans and individuals with disabilities